|Lynwood, Western Australia, Unofficial Weather Data|
|LAST READING AT TIME: 00:40 DATE: 26 October 2014|
|Current Weather||Night time/Dry||Current Temperature||16.5°C (61.7°F), Apparent temp 15.5°C|
|Maximum Temperature (since midnight)||16.6°C at: 00:07||Minimum Temperature (since midnight)||16.4°C at: 00:25|
|Average windspeed (ten minute)||3.5 kmh (1.9 kts)||Wind Direction (ten minute)||SW (228°)|
|Windchill Temperature||16.5°C||Maximum Gust (last hour)||9.1 kmh (4.9 kts) at: 23:58|
|Maximum Gust (since midnight)||6.8 kmh (3.7 kts) at: 00:01||Maximum 1 minute average (since midnight)||5.7 kmh (3.1 kts) at: 00:02|
|Rainfall (last hour)||0.0 mm||Rainfall (since midnight)||0.0 mm (0.00 in.)---|
|Rainfall This month||25.6 mm (1.01 in.)||Rainfall To date this year||555.1 mm (21.85 in.)|
|Maximum rain per minute (last hour)||0.0 mm/min||Maximum rain per hour (last 6 hours)||0.0 mm/hour|
|Yesterdays rainfall||1.0 mm||DewPoint||1.4°C (Wet Bulb :9.8°C )|
|Humidity||36 %, Humidex 14.7°C||Barometer corrected to msl||1019 hPa|
|Pressure change||0 hPa (last hour)||Trend (last hour)||STEADY|
|Pressure change (last 12 hours)||+2 hPa||Pressure change (last 6 hours)||+1 hPa|
IDW12300 Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology Western Australia Perth Forecast Issued at 4:20 pm WST on Saturday 25 October 2014 for the period until midnight WST Saturday 1 November 2014. Warning Information For latest warnings go to www.bom.gov.au, subscribe to RSS feeds, call 1300-659-213* or listen for warnings on relevant TV and radio broadcasts. Forecast for the rest of Saturday 25 October Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, becoming less likely later this evening. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late evening. City Centre Possible shower. Chance of any rain: 30% Forecast for Sunday 26 October Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the morning. Light winds becoming southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. City Centre Possible morning shower. Min 13 Max 22 Chance of any rain: 40% Rainfall amount: 0 to 0.4 mm Around Perth Armadale Min 12 Max 23 Midland Min 12 Max 23 Fremantle Min 13 Max 22 Rockingham Min 13 Max 22 Joondalup Min 13 Max 22 Rottnest Island Min 16 Max 20 Kalamunda Min 12 Max 22 Scarborough Min 14 Max 22 Mandurah Min 15 Max 21 Swanbourne Min 14 Max 22 Fire Danger: Perth Coastal Plain: Low-Moderate Perth Hills: Low-Moderate UV Alert from 8:20 am to 3:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 9 [Very High] Forecast for Monday 27 October Sunny. Light winds becoming southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then turning south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. City Centre Sunny. Min 10 Max 26 Forecast for Tuesday 28 October Mostly sunny. Winds easterly 15 to 25 km/h turning southerly during the day then tending southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the evening. City Centre Mostly sunny. Min 13 Max 31 Forecast for Wednesday 29 October Partly cloudy. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the day. City Centre Partly cloudy. Min 17 Max 30 Forecast for Thursday 30 October Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower or some drizzle, most likely during the morning. Light winds becoming west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning. City Centre Possible shower. Min 15 Max 23 Forecast for Friday 31 October Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower during the morning. Winds southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 30 km/h before turning southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day. City Centre Possible morning shower. Min 12 Max 23 Forecast for Saturday 1 November Partly cloudy. Winds southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending northeast to southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning. City Centre Partly cloudy. Min 11 Max 26 The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:40 am WST Sunday. * Calls to 1300 numbers cost around 27.5c incl. GST, higher from mobiles or public phones. Copyright Commonwealth of Australia 2011, Bureau of Meteorology (ABN 92 637 533 532). Users of these web pages are deemed to have read and accepted the conditions described in the Copyright, Disclaimer, and Privacy statements (http://www.bom.gov.au/other/copyright.shtml).
Use the RELOAD facility on your browser to retrieve the latest data.